Ask a Surgeon

Submit your question below about any cosmetic procedure or any medical case or condition related to burns or plastic surgery to be considered for posting with an answer from one of our registered plastic surgeons.

Note: NAPRAS cannot give advice about specific medical problems nor should answers provided by responding surgeons be substituted for a complete medical history, work-up and an in-personal medical/surgical consultation. Sorry we can't answer all questions. We try to select questions that have the widest general interest.

Can a burn be corrected by skin grafting?
I want to know if the skin can be corrected if a person had a burn and the burn left a scar on the person's body. Is there a hospital in Nigeria that does the plastic surgery of correcting the skin to remove the scars and get the skin back or at leas
Yes, the scar can be corrected and skin resurfaced with a skin graft. Any plastic surgeon can do that for you.
kindly check the list of plastic surgeons registered on this website and find one that is closest to your locality.
Thank you
Dr. Innih Kadiri
Located in: Ekiti